Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In addition to all University of Lethbridge policies, the following list contains guidelines for how users are expected to conduct themselves within the forum:
- Stay on topic – Adhere to the purpose of the forum and do not post content that is not relevant to the discussion.
- Be courteous and respectful – This is a big point for forum usage and is comprised of several elements. Ensure that:
- You are not dominating conversations.
- You are tactful in your interactions and respect the opinions of others.
- Your posts are concise.
- You reread and check your posts.
- You do not write anything that sounds sarcastic or angry. It can be hard to tell tone in posts and other users might not realize you are joking.
- Make sure that you have all the facts before you post. Verify information with a source before posting to help avoid having to post corrections or retractions later.
- Cite and link to your sources whenever possible.
- Users that do not adhere to the policies at the University of Lethbridge will be removed from the system and their posts will be deleted.
- Report issues - If you are having technical problems or have noticed that another user is acting inappropriately, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get inspired and engage with the community for help – Whether you are interested in getting inspired by others or are looking for help from the community, we are all here because we are passionate about what we do. Please feel free to participate in the forums and have fun!
If you are unfamiliar with the policies at the University of Lethbridge, you can get started with the following links:
Cool stuff and Inspirational Projects Forum
The purpose of this forum is to provide a virtual space for users to share technology projects/creations that are interesting or inspirational. Content could include but is not limited to:
- Individuals creating a project in a unique way.
- Projects that have inspired you into creating something.
- Project how-to videos that you have found useful.