Authentication credentials for using the Relais web form to submit requests to the University of Lethbridge, may be obtained by phoning 403-329-5198 or 403-329-2262, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following steps may be used to connect to and use the Relais request form through your web browser.
- Type in the following URL at the location prompt of your web browser: https://alu.relais-host.com/user/login.html?group=library
- Type in your Login information:
- USER LOGIN: ***************
- PASSWORD: ***************
- Select Request choice under Add Request
- Fill in the form
- Areas marked with a red asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Type in ISBN or ISSN if you have it.
- Choose your preferred Delivery Method and Messaging Method
- Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your Request Number will appear on the Request Submitted screen when the request is submitted successfully.
- Record your Request Number which you can use to check on the progress of the request by selecting Open Requests under My Requests on the main menu page
- At this point you can choose from the Menu Options on the left side of the screen to request another item.
- Use Edit Profile or Change Password to update information about your Institution/Library.
- When finished, click Logout, top right of the main menu page.