Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
List of external tutorials
- Autodesk Fusion 360 (Integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE Software) - This software allows the user to create 3D products at any level of development. The program allows for designing, engineering and simulating.
- Blender (Open Source 3D Creation Suite) - This is an open source program that is comparable to professional 3D creation programs. Blender offers the user the ability to create 3D models, special effects and animations. If you would like to download a copy of Blender, you can click here.
- Tinkercad (Online Creation Maker Tool) - Is a free online creation and maker tool. In Tinkercad you can create 3D models, prototype circuitry and learn coding concepts with their drag and drop computational design workspace (called Codeblocks).
- Adobe Audition (Professional Audio Workstation) - This program is used to clean up, add effects to and combine audio files. It can be used to edit music recordings, podcasts and audio tracks for videos.
- Audacity (Open Source Multi-track Audio Editor and Recorder) - This program is an open source audio editor. Much like Ardour, you can combine together multiple audio tracks, clean up audio and manipulate audio tracks. If you would like to download a copy of Audacity you can click here.
- GarageBand (Digital Audio Workstation) - This program can be used to both edit and create audio files. You can create your own music through loops or using your computer keyboard as a keyboard piano. In addition to this, you can also combine multiple audio tracks, clean up your audio and manipulate audio tracks.
- Metaverse Studio (Augmented Reality Platform) - This is an online drag and drop editor that creates augmented reality experiences.
- Spark AR (Augmented Reality Software) - This program is an augmented reality creation platform. The program utilizes mobile cameras to create augmented reality effects (this is how effects can be put into Facebook and Instagram).
- Godot Engine (Open-Source Interactive Game Engine) - This program is an open-source 2D and 3D, cross-platform game engine. Godot allows for game creation with either a node editor or with hard coding. This program is a great place to get started with game creation.
- Unity (Game Engine) - This program is a professional creation engine. Unity is used to create 3D, 2D, VR & AR visualizations, films, and video games.
- Unreal Engine (Game Engine) - This program is a professional creation engine. Unreal Engine is used to create 3D, 2D, VR & AR visualizations, films, and video games.
- Adobe Photoshop (Image Editor) - This program is used to create and manipulate images. It can be used to create posters, touch up photos and pretty much anything you could imagine to do with a picture.
- Adobe Illustrator (Vector Graphic Creator) - This program is used to create vector graphic images. What that means is that the content created in illustrator can be scaled to as large or as small as you want without losing quality (images are never pixelated). It can be used to create logos and digital drawings.
- Canva (Online Design Platform) - This program provides users with the ability to design media objects based on templates. It can be used to create physical and digital designs that includes but is not limited to posters, videos and brochures.
- Generic Camera Information - This section is meant to enhance knowledge about camera usage. In order to take the best picture possible it is important to have the knowledge of what shutter speed, ISO settings and F-stops do.
- GIMP (Open Source Image Editor) - This program is essentially an open source version of Adobe Photoshop. It has a lot of the same capabilities as Photoshop but without the price tag. If you would like to download a copy of GIMP for free you can click here.
- Inkscape (Open Source Vector Graphic Creator) - This program is essentially an open source version of Adobe Illustrator. Much like Adobe Illustrator, it is used to create vector graphic images but without the price tag. If you would like to download a copy of Inkscape for free you can click here.
- Adobe Spark Post (Simple Poster Creator) - This is a free online program put out by Adobe meant to simplify the process of creating images with text. Images are created through choosing themes and creative commons pictures (or your own).
- Arduino IDE (Open-Source Code Editor for Arduino Boards) - This program is an Arduino code editor that allows for the error checking and uploading of code to Arduino boards.
- Introduction to programming (Resources to begin learning how to program) - These resources will provide you with introductory concepts and vocabulary for a variety of programming/coding languages.
- Python (Open-Source Python Code Editor) - This application is used to edit and run Python code.
- Scratch (Online Drag and Drop Code Editor) - This is an online program that is used to create interactive stories, games and animations using the Scratch programming language.
- Adobe After Effects (Motion Graphics) - This program is used to create motion graphics and special effects. It is possible to create animated title screens for videos, remove the green from green screened footage and simulate particles (create a rain look, stars flying by or fog).
- Adobe Premiere (Video Editor) - This program is used to edit together video footage, create simple title screens for video and create subtitles. It is possible to use various video file formats and edit them together to create a cohesive video project.
- Adobe Spark Video (Simple Video Creation Tool) - This is a free online program put out by Adobe meant to simplify the process of creating videos. Videos are created through choosing templates, creative commons pictures (or your own) and uploading your own videos.
- Handbrake (Open-Source Video Transcoder) - This program is a video transcoder. It can be used to compress videos, change video file types and manipulate other types of video settings.
- Insta360 Studio 2020 (Video Editor for Insta360 Cameras) - This program is a video editor that is used to edit the content captured by Insta360 cameras. It provides basic functionality for editing and splicing video clips.
- OpenShot Video Editor (Open-Source Video Editor) - This program is a video editor that allows for basic image manipulation, transitions and adding text to videos.
- Adobe Spark Pages (Simple Webpage Creator) - This is a free online program put out by Adobe meant to simplify the process of creating a dynamic webpage. Pages are created through choosing themes, uploading content and choosing a variety of elements to create a web page.
- Wix (Online Drag and Drop Web Development Platform) - This platform is used to create websites with a drag and drop interface. Wix can be used to create a website with either a drag and drop web editor or with AI.
- WordPress (Open Source Online Creation Tool) - This is an online resource used for creating blogs and webpages. Wordpress can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make it. Although it does provide ready-made themes to choose from, it is also possible to add your own customized code to manipulate the finished version of your website. If you would like to set up your own Wordpress webpage you can click here.