Time: Thursday, November 26 | 1 - 4pm
Location: Microsoft Teams
Come and join us for the final online Project Sandbox Craft n' Chill event of the semester. During this event, you will be able to hang out with other members from the University community and create a shadowbox project! If shadowboxes aren't your thing, fear not, you may create with any medium you choose. If you would rather just chat, that is okay too.
Ensure you register on the uLethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this event. An e-mail will be sent to you through this platform 24 hours prior to this event containing a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting. Feel free to join the event anytime between 1 – 4pm on Nov. 26. We look forward to seeing you there! For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shadow box or cardboard (to build your own)
- Card stock paper/construction paper/printer paper
- Utility knife /box cutter or sharp pair of scissors
- White glue + brush (preferred) or glue stick or tape
- Template (available on the message board)
- Pencil and eraser
- Paint (to paint the frame, or your layers)